Monday, November 7, 2011

Where Does the Time Go?

Where does the time go?  The last time I posted on my blog it was summer, and now here it is, mid-fall!  Apparently, the fall hustle-and-bustle took its toll on me and my blogging.  Now, instead of sitting in shorts and eating a peach, I'm in jeans and a sweater, eating an apple.


It was a weird summer, weather-wise, and autumn no different.  I didn't get any Hydrangea blooms (boo hoo), but I have some flowers blooming now that one would never expect in NY in October.  I'm posting some of those pictures, but I've also noticed Clematis, Centaurea Montana, and even a rose blooming.  Honestly, I don't know if that's good or bad!  Thankfully, my area was not part of that east coast ridiculously early and awful snow storm of last Saturday!


How about you?  Does hustle and bustle describe you?  Has your weather been weird?


About soap:  I've been slowly working at labeling and shrinkwrapping my stockpile of soap.  If you want something, go ahead and ask.  I might have it ready, or I may have it ready in a hurry.

The Begonia is what is showy here

Coryadylis, usually blooms in May

Pixie Lily

Geranium

Another Begonia
Here is the current ad.  Order Today!



It's gotten cold here in NY.  Leaves are falling and we're getting our first hard frost.  We're thinking chili, hot tea, and our favorite autumn scents, pumpkin and apple and spices.

To celebrate, we are featuring our two fall soaps:


Spicy Pumpkin Pie
Cinnamon Apple

They are available for just $5/bar, $1 off of our usual $6.  Don't hesitate, though, they are available only while supply lasts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not on my site, but also available:

Herbal Bath Teas: Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey, Purely Herbal Blend, Four Milk Blend, and Relaxation Blend - just $2/ea. 

Liquid shower gel: Natural. 2 oz. for $4; 4 oz. $6.00;  8 oz.  $11 -  In any scent listed above.

Lotion: Hand 
and body lotion - 4 oz., $7, 8 oz., $12

Foaming Soap: Comes in the seasonal Apple Pie, plus Gingered Orange, Summer Tropical, Lavender, 
and any other scent I sell. Just $7/bottle for 6 fl. oz.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you.