Monday, October 6, 2008

Take a Bath!

No, I'm not commenting on the state of hygiene in America. I'm starting a new campaign of sorts to encourage everyone to take a bath once a week.



Most people in the US, anyway, seem to shower more than bathe. It's all part and parcel of modern living, I understand. Even I take more showers than baths for that very reason.



Nevertheless, I want to encourage you to take a bath just once each week. Pick the day and the time, but take a bath. Imagine immersing yourself in warm water with a bath tea, bath bomb, salts, oils, whatever. Take ten minutes to relax totally; then, clean up and get out. In merely half an hour you have cleansed and relaxed yourself.



There. Doesn't that sound good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you.