Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's March!

March is by far not my favorite month.  

For some of you, it's spring and you're getting out and beginning your gardening.  It's cold and snowy here, and quite windy--not an exciting combination for a warm-weather lover like me, and certainly too early to do any gardening.  Nevertheless, I do appreciate the increased sunshine and the longer days that are evident this month.

The Ides of March are coming up, but who cares, really?  Only Shakespeareans, I suppose.  Did I spell that correctly?   

More interesting, perhaps, is St. Patrick's Day.  Green beer, green clothes, green water (in Chicago, anyway), green everything!  For most of us, whether true Irish or Irish-for-the-day, St. Paddy's Day is a day for at least a bit of celebration.  If you're invited to a party or hosting one, you like to acknowledge your Irish heritage, or perhaps you just like a bit of holiday whimsy in your home, we have something.  It is, of course, soap!  A round soap with a shamrock design, scented in "Irish Mist," and sure to please, is a terrific gift for someone else, or to keep for yourself.  Why not?

This attractive soap is packaged with green shred in a special box.  You won't have to do a thing except hand it to the recipient.  Possibly the best part is that it costs only $6.50! Get a bit of "the luck o' the Irish!"

What do you do for St. Patrick's Day?  Leave me a comment.
Hurry, this is a limited edition soap, and you don't have much time!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you.