Monday, January 26, 2009

It's Cold!

We had one nice day last week where the temp. rose to a balmy 40 degrees. Rochestarians were reveling in it. I even saw some in shorts! Things are back to normal now, though, temps mostly in the teens.

How do we endure it? Our town's garden club taught a seminar tonight on starting seeds indoors, and I realized that many of us just wait it out, dreaming of spring. I'd go on about the sun caressing my skin with warmth and feeling the grass under my feet, but I don't want to torture myself. Instead, I'll congratulate those of us in the north on our patience and longsuffering.

We did have a good turnout, and the students seemed to enjoy absorbing the information and planting their seeds, so maybe winter isn't all bad. Besides, I can always take a nice, warm bath. . . . ah. . .

We'll continue our January special, purchase any 5 products, and get the 6th free. The 6th product will be equal to or less in price than the other 5. Go to www.soapandgarden.com to order, or email me at beth@soapandgarden.com with questions or local orders.

Leave a comment on my blog and be entered into a drawing for a free bar of soap! Eligible for US residents only, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you.