Monday, March 8, 2010

Progress!



Last week, I shared the story of my puppy's eye damage and subsequent surgery. He came home with a "button" on his eye to keep his 3rd eyelid open; so, for last week, his name was "Button-Eyed Beau."

I am happy to announce that today, his button was removed, and the vet thinks he is making good progress toward healing! Now, if I could figure out how to get Tobey to be friendly, things would be terrific. Other progress includes our weather. We went from having a good-sized winter storm to having sun and temps. in the 40's. It's feeling like spring is actually approaching, and I am ready. I even saw daffodils and Iris poking up from the ground. I'm practically giddy.

I've decided to hold over the introductory offer on Body Glow! For this week, it's $10 instead of $12. This is a great time to try it. Start getting your skin spring-ready.

Don't forget about the Luck o' the Irish gift pack of soap and your choice of scent body spray. It's only $10, but you'll have to order soon to get it by St. Paddy's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you.