Monday, October 12, 2009

Name a New Soap!


Some of you have been in on this already, but if you haven't, give it a shot! At any rate, you can at least see a picture of the new soap, made with cucumbers, aloe, and mint.

Here's how to enter: Just send me an email or a private message on Facebook with your best suggestion for a name for this soap. Include your name and address, and I'll send out free soap to the first 7 entries!

Look for Beth Byrne on FB or email to beth@soapandgarden.com

Thanks for your help! In the meantime, check out my site: www.SoapAndGarden.com
Not on my site are:

Herbal Bath Teas: Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey, Purely Herbal Blend, Four Milk Blend, and Relaxation Blend - $2/ea.
Liquid shower gel: All natural. 2 oz. for $4; 4 oz. $6.00
Lotion: Hand and body lotion - 4 oz, $7
Foaming Soap: Comes in scents listed on site. Just $7/bottle for 6 fl. oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you.