Monday, October 19, 2009

What's coming up

First of all, I am happy to report that our cold snap is over, and things have warmed up considerably to typical October temps. With our weather lately looking much more like November, I am thrilled to see it return to a more seasonal October.

Last week, I spent a lot of time getting ready for our church's All Church Dinner for our Missions' Celebration Week. I like planning and decorating for such occasions, so I helped. It took all of my free (and not so free) time, but it was worth it. We had a yummy dinner, and the speaker was fantastic--very powerful. Now, on to the upcoming craft sale on Saturday.

The October specials continue. Don't miss them:

Fall Fun Sale! Since autumn has arrived, I'd like to feature some products to celebrate it:

Soap: Apple Cinnamon, Pumpkin Spice, Toasted Vanilla, and Cinnamon & Sugar. They each have goodies like real apple and cinnamon! $6/bar.
Room Spray: see the above scents. 4 oz./$8.

Not on my site are:

Herbal Bath Teas: Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey, Purely Herbal Blend, Four Milk Blend, and Relaxation Blend - $2/ea.
Liquid shower gel: All natural. 2 oz. for $4; 4 oz. $6.00
Lotion: Hand and body lotion - 4 oz, $7
Foaming Soap: Comes in scents listed on site. Just $7/bottle for 6 fl. oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you.