Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Time Flies!





Yikes! So much has taken place since I last blogged. My daughter graduated high school, her grad party is an event of the past, my other daughter and her family came to visit have have returned home, and everything that was blooming in June is gone and deadheaded, LOL.

I thought you might enjoy a couple of photos of my family.

First photo: we got to the grad. ceremony early, so we had a lot of time on our hands for silliness.

Second photo: Emily with Ken and me before the ceremony. Em was almost too tired from her trip to Kansas City to go!

I want to add more photos to this post, but it's not letting me, so I'll post the ad and quit for now.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Celebrate your independence by making your own sale. Take 50% off any one item with a $30 order (before shipping). Just let me know which item you want 50% off of.


Soap scents include: Lavender*, Gingered Orange, Lilac Breeze, Groovy Patchouli*, Black Raspberries & Vanilla, Rice Flower, Mint Medley*, Sultry Sandalwood Vanilla, Fresh Clean Herbs, and Spun Sugar. (*essential oil), Daybreak* (spearmint & eucalyptus), Oatmeal, Milk & Honey, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Midnight Merlot, Peppermint Breeze, Pina Colada, Gardener's regular, Cedar & Sage,and Petal Power Salt Bar, Cucumber Mint, Biergarten, and Rice Flower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not on my site:

Herbal Bath Teas: Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey, Purely Herbal Blend, Four Milk Blend, and Relaxation Blend - just $2/ea.
Liquid shower gel: All natural. 2 oz. for $4; 4 oz. $6.00. In any scent listed above.
Lotion: Hand and body lotion - 4 oz, $7
Foaming Soap: Comes in the seasonal Apple Pie, plus Gingered Orange, Summer Tropical, and Lavender. Just $7/bottle for 6 fl. oz.
Shower Glow: 10 oz./$10 in any scent I carry.

You must email me to get the savings. Simply mention Blog.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you.