Monday, November 30, 2009

December!

December has arrived already! We've gotten through Thanksgiving, and are careening into the December holiday season. It's a busy time for most of us, and I am certainly no exception. I must admit, though, that I love the holidays, from Thanksgiving until New Year's. I must also admit, however, that I do get stressed over the busy schedules, more hours at work and at business, and fitting in decorating, cookie baking, and everything else that comes with it. I may never find a comfortable balance between all that I want to do and keeping things manageable. I feel like I have Martha Stewart desires without her helpers! How about you?

With my girls, I started the small project of painting our foyer. For a small project, though, there's a lot to do--move everything out, find all of the equipment needed, wash the walls and spackle, prime, and paint. I was hoping to do it all in one day, but now I hope it can be finished in two! This was something I should have done in September rather than late November, but here we are, nevertheless. Are you ever guilty of putting off a project, and then doing it at the worst times?

We all know that for those who celebrate Christmas, shopping is an important part of the season, and I would like to make it more enjoyable for you. Order online and skip the mall!

Here's the sale:

December is a month for giving, and I'd like to give to my customers. So, with any $25 purchase for someone else, (not including tax or shipping), you'll get something for you! Just tell me what you want when you place the order, and if I have it in stock, it's yours. If not, you'll get a 2nd choice, but it must be an in stock item.

In addition, Tuesday ONLY, get a free gift with any purchase!

Not on my site are:

Cinnamon stick bundles: A bunch of cinnamon sticks, about 12" long, with authentic cinnamon scent, and a little allspice for good measure, tied with ribbon. Just $5.00 each!
Bath salts: a tube scented with Sugary Spruce, Sweet Snowflakes, and Cranberry Spice, and tied with a festive ribbon. Perfect stocking stuffer. Only $4.00! (Pictures on last post)
Herbal Bath Teas: Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey, Purely Herbal Blend, Four Milk Blend, and Relaxation Blend - $2/ea.
Liquid shower gel: All natural. 2 oz. for $4; 4 oz. $6.00
Lotion: Hand and body lotion - 4 oz, $7
Foaming Soap: Comes in the seasonal Apple Pie, plus Gingered Orange, Summer Tropical, and Lavender. Just $7/bottle for 6 fl. oz.

Thanks for reading, and have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you.