Monday, November 16, 2009

Family

I am so thankful for my family. I have a husband and 6 kids, as well as parents and in-laws and 5 grandchildren. All are a blessing.

My hubby of 30 years is such a great guy, working hard to be a good husband, father, employee, and now, business owner. He is extremely busy and stressed, yet he continues with it all and in caring for us.

Three of my kids are grown and married. They are all happy with their spouses, and for that I am thankful. I'm really thankful for the grandchildren. I had no idea how much fun it would be!

Three of my kids are still at home, and I'm thankful for their daily presence. They keep me on my toes and provide help, companionship, and love, even though they're teenagers. ;-) They even do some chores to help out.

What about your family?


The November sale continues!

Since November is the official month for giving thanks to God for our abundance, I'd like to encourage us to start thinking of what we're thankful for. Therefore, anyone who reads my blog and leaves a comment about what they're thankful for will receive a free bar of soap with any purchase! I do reserve the right to halt the sale if I need to, but I plan on running it through Sunday, Nov. 22.
In addition, at the end of the month, I will draw from the names of anyone who has commented on my blog and purchased from me, for a free box of gifts! Start thinking of Christmas giving.


Not on my site are:

Herbal Bath Teas: Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey, Purely Herbal Blend, Four Milk Blend, and Relaxation Blend - $2/ea.
Liquid shower gel: All natural. 2 oz. for $4; 4 oz. $6.00
Lotion: Hand and body lotion - 4 oz, $7
Foaming Soap: Comes in the seasonal Apple Pie, plus Gingered Orange, Summer Tropical, and Lavender. Just $7/bottle for 6 fl. oz.

Thanks for reading, and have an herbal week! Check out my site: www.SoapAndGarden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you.