Sunday, November 7, 2010

November Fun

What kinds of things do you do in November?  At our home, we're preparing for the quickly approaching winter.  The leaves are off the trees and in the yard.  We attempt to capture any dry days for mowing the leaves, which we either toss in the composting or leave on the lawn to compost themselves.

I've planted all the plants I bought, which I am happy about, but neglected to get in those I wanted to overwinter.  I had a nice geranium, some begonias, stevia, and more.  If there's anything left tomorrow, I'll get it in, but if I don't, well, that's the way it goes.

We went to the Rochester Public Market yesterday and bought a bushel of apples and a large bunch of bananas.  Guess what I'll be doing this week.  Yes indeed, applesauce and banana bread!

What are you doing with your November?



Rosemary & harvest goodies from the Agricultural Fair at Genesee Country Museum


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


Below is a photo of my new 8 oz. lotion.  I am offering it in the following scents:   Sultry Sandalwood Vanilla, Gingered Orange, Love My Lavender, Honey Good, and Spun Sugar.  At $12, it's a great deal!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                               
                                                           SALE!

New 8 oz. lotion!  Winter is coming, and so is the need to moisturize your skin.  Do it with our larger size lotion.  Scents include:  Love My Lavender, Sultry Sandalwood Vanilla, Spun Sugar, Gingered Orange, and Honey Good (with honey)!

November is the traditional month for giving thanks.  I would like to thank my customers by offering 20% off of any sale $40 and up (before tax or shipping).  Not to be combined with any other specials.  This is your chance to pick and choose what you would like to save money on!

Soap scents include: Lavender*, Gingered Orange, Lilac Breeze, Groovy Patchouli*, Black Raspberries & Vanilla, Rice Flower, Mint Medley*, Sultry Sandalwood Vanilla, Fresh Clean Herbs, Spun Sugar, Daybreak* (spearmint & eucalyptus), Oatmeal, Milk & Honey in scented or no scent added, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Midnight Merlot, Peppermint Breeze*, Cucumber Mint*, Biergarten,  Honey Good, and Rice Flower.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not on my site:

*Herbal Bath Teas: Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey, Purely Herbal Blend, Four Milk Blend, and Relaxation Blend - just $2/ea.

*Liquid shower gel: Natural. 2 oz. for $4; 4 oz. $6.00;  8 oz.  $11 -  In any scent listed above. (see special above)
*Lotion: Hand and body lotion - 4 oz, $7; 8 oz., $12
*Foaming Soap: Comes in the seasonal Apple Pie, plus Gingered Orange, Summer Tropical, Lavender, and any other scent I sell. Just $7/bottle for 6 fl. oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on my blog! I'd love to hear from you.